Saturday, June 15, 2013

L’occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

Hi Ladies,

Today I will do a review  on this L’occitane 20% Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream. I’ve been carried this baby in my bag since I got it.

From L’occitane website:

“One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!

Enriched with 20% 
Shea Butter this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.

Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.”


Pros:
  • It contains honey, coconut oil, almond extract, and 20% shea butter, All yummy  good things to nourish my cracked hand.
  • I like the rich and creamy texture. Rich cream all the way! I love this kind of texture.
  • It is slightly balmy but rub it for sometimes and it is absorb easily.
  • A little goes a long way, I only use as big as my short pinky nail, it moisturized both of my hand perfectly.
  • The smells remind me of a ‘baby smell’. Comforting, a little powdery.
  • Comes in different size of tube suitable for your needs. There is a ‘small’, ‘medium’, ‘large’ tube. Mine is the medium (75ml/2.6 oz.).
  • The best thing is, it last a long time, even through multiple hand washing
Cons:
  • It is expensive. I believe it is already expensive in France or US, in my country it becomes twice expensive. It cost me Rp 250.000,- (around US $ 25) for 75ml/2.6 oz.
  • I feel slightly uncomfortable with the cap. Since it is very small, I’m afraid I lost it.
I feel like L’occitane has the best hand creams I have ever tried. I will continue to buy hand cream from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...