Thursday, August 22, 2013

L’occitane Cherry Blossom Roll-On Intense Eau de Toilette

Ah…I couldn’t say no to another perfume. About a month ago  I got the L’occitane Cherry Blossom  Roll-On Intense Eau de Toilette


Describe in three words?
Uplifting, girly, sweet (not in gourmand way, but in floral way)

The bottle?
A pen-like glass flacoon. With roller ball on one end.  The L’occitane shopkeeper told me to keep it in the box so it doesn’t break when I carry it in my purse.

What it smells like?
Top notes: Cherry, Freesia, Blackcurrant
Middle notes: Lily of the Valley, Cherry Blossom
Base notes: Brazilian Rosewood, Amber, Musk

When I first apply it, I detect a quick sheer green notes. I don’t think there is any green notes in the list, but I swear it has a hint of green notes to it. After that the cherry blossom and cherry fruit blossoming. Rounded & sweet. Girly and pleasant. It stays quiet linear from the first until the end. Leaving a hint of soft musk when the cherry blossom  fades away. It is perfect to lifting your mood.


What kind of woman would wear this perfume?
She is sweet and carefree. Always smiling and happy, I imagine that she wears a cotton flowy floral summer dress in pale pink color. Barefoot, running around picking blossoming flowers in the meadow.

What kind of occasion suitable for this perfume?
This fragrance totally inoffensive, I see myself wearing this the most on warm spring/summer day.  To school, office, or picnic on the park.

How about the sillage and  longevity?
Sillage is avarage,  longevity is average. I find that it gets more and more long lasting after I apply for the 3rd or 4th time in the day.

Price?
Rp 305.000,-  (10 ml / 0.33 fl.oz.) in L’occitane Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...