Friday, August 16, 2013

Singapore Haul: Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, YSL, MAC, Clarisonic, Urban Decay, Aesop, Lush, and Many More

Louis Vuitton Elysee Wallet in Camel
Click for bigger picture
I’m so blessed, someone very special bought it for me in Louis Vuitton Marina Bay Sands. I have been wanting a Louis Vuitton wallet for rather a long time. I feel that Louis Vuitton wallet is a good investment because of their superior quality. My choice tie between the “Insolite”, “Origami”, “Rossmore”, and “Elysee”. I finally got the “Elysee” one!  

Price wise, the “Elysee” is pricier than the other 3 Louis Vuitton wallets that I have listed before and personally, I never imagine owning such very expensive wallet. I enjoy the luxurious calf leather and the classic golden brass S-lock. I love the exquisite vintage design too. Very nice gift indeed!

My next wish list would be the regular Speedy bag, I see online that regular Speedy cost less than this wallet because they are made from canvas while Elysee made from leather. I'll save some money for it. 

I will do more in-depth review about this wallet, If you interested, you can see more details and the price on Louis Vuitton US website here:


Christian Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum
From fragrantica.com:

“J’adore is a modern, glamorous fragrance, which has become incredibly popular, and for that reason developed in number of variants of different concentrations. J’adore is a luminous fragrance. Its opulent, golden scent shimmers on skin like sunbeams. The classic and ambitions of this fragrance reflects in the bottle shaped like Greek amphora. J’adore presents a new conception of Dior feminity, a scent so new and so in line with Dior style at the same time – sweet but balmy, slightly sharp floral with fresh mandarin in the top; jasmine, plum, orchid and rose in the heart; and amaranth, musk and blackberry in the trail. It was created in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker.”

I will do a full review about this perfume soon.

Price: S$ 159* (Rp 1.287.900,-) I got mine in Changi Airport

Chanel CC Cream
I have not found BB Cream that I like. I heard a good reviews about the Dior one & the Chanel CC Cream, so I decide to bought this, so far I enjoy it. The color is a little too light for my skin, but I can still work it out. Let me use it for longer time, I will do a full review in the future. 

Price: S$ 64.50* (Rp 522.450,-) I got mine in Changi Airport


Yves Saint Laurent  Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in No. 15 Rose Vinyl
The texture is the one thing that makes me purchase this product. It feels like no other lip product I have ever tried. Full review in the future.

Price: S$ 37.90* (Rp 306.990,-) I got mine in Changi Airport

MAC  211 Pointed Liner Brush
Originally I wanted the 208 angle brush, I heard that one is great for applying a gel liner, unfortunately they didn’t have it in stock at MAC counter at Changi Airport so the sales person recommended this one for me. The pointed end allows me to do a very precise line on my eye. So far I like this brush.

Price: S$ 26.10* (Rp 211.410,-) I got mine in Changi Airport


Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Ah the Clarisonic…finally bought one after reading so many raves from celebrities, models, bloggers, and beauty industry insiders. My choice were either the Mia or Mia 2, I decided to have the pink Mia 2. I will write a full review about this in the future.

Price: S$ 215* (Rp 1.741.500,-) I got mine in Sephora Takashimaya

Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head
The sensitive brush head is the one that attached to most of the Clarisonic devices when you first buy it. I bought it by accident. I was in hurry so I didn’t realize that I took this one instead the “delicate” one.  I will buy the”delicate” brush next time.

Price: S$ 35* (Rp 283.500,-) I got mine in Sephora Takashimaya

Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head
Like the name, it promises to deep clean our skin. I read that whatever Clarisonic device you choose, it will not give any big difference on the way your skin look. However the brush makes the greatest impact. After read some reviews I came to conclusion that the delicate and the deep pore are the best brushes Clarisonic has to offer.

Price: S$ 35* (Rp 283.500,-) I got mine in Sephora Takashimaya

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
The holy grail eyeshadow primer for many people! I tried this today and I really like it. No other primer can hold my eyeshadow from creasing; no other primer can hold my eyeliner from smudging. This one works well. With other primer, my eyeshadow creases so badly, my eyeliner melts and creates this dark circle around my eyes. With this Primer Potion I still have a liiiiiittle bit creasing but not too noticeable, smudging is minimum.

Price: S$ 33* (Rp 267.300,-) I got mine in Sephora Ion Orchard

Urban Decay All Nighters Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This makeup setting spray designed to use after we do our makeup to “lock” everything in place. Prevent our makeup from fading and melting. So far I’m not quite sure about what I feel toward this. Let me use it for longer time.

Price: S$ 48* (Rp 388.800,-) I got mine in Sephora Ion Orchard

Smith’s Rosebud Salve
Between Vaseline Pertoleum Jelly, Lucas Papaw Ointment, and Smith’s Rosebud Salve, the Rosebud Salve is definitely giving me more pleasure to use. The Vaseline is gooey, the Lucas Papaw doesn’t smell really good.  The Rosebud Salve is a great. The vintage tin packaging is pretty, the faint powdery rose scent is beautiful.

Price: S$ 16* (Rp 129.600,-) I got mine in Sephora Takashimaya

Duo Eyelash Glue in Dark Tone
I need eyelash glue because I ran out of mine. This is my choice.

Price: S$ 15* (Rp 121.500,-)  I got mine in Sephora Takashimaya


Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser
Aesop is not really popular here in Indonesia, but after reading some cool blogs like intothegloss.com, refinery29.com, nomoredirtylook.com, etc, I realize so many beauty industry insiders love this Australian brand; I bought this face cleanser to use with my Clarisonic. I will not use my Erha Acne Cleansing Scrub with the Clarisonic because I think that is too abrasive for my skin.

The downside of this product is the container made from a heavy glass bottle, I’m afraid it will fall and broken.  I read that glass bottle is better on preserving the ingredients inside.  I have a good feeling about this cleanser, I think it would be good for me.

Price: S$ 41* (Rp 332.100,-) in Aesop Store Takashimaya

Aesop Fabulous Face Oil
I believe this is one of the best selling products from Aesop. Putting oil on oily skin (like mine) seems like a horrible idea, but so many modern face oils made without making oily skin produce more sebum. This contains nine carefully selected botanicals like Macadamia Seed, Sweet Almond, Camellia Seed, Evening Primrose, Wheat Germ, Hazel, Jasmine, and some more. I might do a full review in the future.

Price: S$ 77* (Rp 623.700,-) in Aesop Store Takashimaya


Lush Eau Roma Water
From Lush Singapore website:

“ Dry, sensitive or mature needs a gentle touch. In a world of “technology” loaded cosmetics, using a toner with only two active ingredients may seem unusual. But at LUSH, we believe in using effective ingredients instead of filler. Our most moisturizing toner, Eau Roma relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. Simplicity at it’s best.

How to use
Spritz directly on the face after cleansing and use a cotton pad to remove any excess cleanser. To tighten pores, let the toner air dry. Follow with the moisturizer most appropriate for your skin's needs. Facial toners also help combat the drying effects of airplane travel and air-conditioned offices. Give yourself a spritz or two on your next flight or at work, you'll know what we mean.

Features
Soothing for dry skin: Moisturizing and soothing for dry, sensitive or mature skin.
Stuck on an airplane, near a heater or air conditioner? Eau Roma helps restore parched skin.
Fresh rose water: Rose helps retain moisture and is mildly astringent, which evens skin tone and improves its appearance.”

Price: S$ 15.00* / 100g (Rp 121.500,-) in Lush Store, Wisma Atria

Lush Henna Caca Noir
“The darkest of our henna blocks, Caca Noir is made from a blend of the finest Persian henna and deep blue indigo hues to leave hair soft, glossy, and deeply conditioned. If you have dark hair, you’ll end up with a rich blue-black tint that blends magnificently with reddish hues. As with all our hennas, the more frequently you use Caca Noir, the more the color will intensify. After the first use, expect your hair to turn several shades darker. However, to truly release your darker side, keep applying every 4-6 weeks.

FEATURES
For hair as dark as possible: Best suited to dark hair to create a mysterious blue-black gloss.
Which way do you go? Air dry for a bluer finish, or wrap in cling film for a redder glow to your locks.
Feeling blue: Real indigo is made from the leaves of the indigo herb and has a history of use in traditional dyeing techniques.

How to use
1. Cut henna up into small pieces and put in a heatproof bowl. 2. Add hot water and let steep. Mix to a yogurt-like consistency. 3. Put on gloves and apply from back to front, coating hair thoroughly. 4. Cover in cling wrap for a more vibrant red. Leave on for one to six hours. 5. Rinse, shampoo, and condition hair. Tips: Always do a strand test first. Use face cream (or Ultra Bland) around your hairline and ears to protect skin. Wrap hair in cling film for a redder color. For darker, richer colors, leave on longer (up to six hours).”

Price: S$ 27.00* / 325g (Rp 218.700,-) in Lush Store, Wisma Atria


Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
My Holy Grail product! I bought 5 cans of it, I just really love it. Read my review about this product here:


Price: S$ 13.90* (Rp 112.590,-) in Guardian, Changi Airport

Bioderma
I never really like Bioderma eventhough it is very popular makeup remover in the backstage of a fashion show, I bought this one because I needed a makeup remover that day.

Price: S$ 27.90* ( Rp 225.990,-) in Guardian, Changi Airport

Avene Thermal  Spring Water
I watch some French beauty expert on youtube mist this on after washing their face. They said because of the water in French is really hard, they use thermal spring water to balance everything out. That’s interesting method. I will try and see what happens.

Price: S$ 19.90* (Rp 161.190,-) in Guardian, Ngee Ann City

*I bought my Singapore dollar at the price of Rp 8.100,- / S$ 1

4 comments:

  1. That's big amount of money :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please review the J'adore sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! Cheap Mac Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...