Tuesday, February 4, 2014

L'occitane Almond Moisturizing Shower Oil



I love facial oil, body oil, perfume oil, and cleansing oil, but shower oil is totally a new concept to me. Considering my good experience with oils, I decided to try this shower oil.

Turns out, L’occitane Almond Moisturizing Shower Oil is a great product! Totally one of the best products L’occitane has to offer. Turning my humble shower activity to luxurious pampering experience. I can’t wait to take shower again!

There are several types of packaging, 75 ml, 250 ml, and 500 ml plastic bottles, unlike glass bottle, it will not shatter when it dropped. There is also the 500 ml reco-pack refill. I might buy the refill in the future. 


After several trials and errors I think I found the best way to use this product. I usually like to use loofah when using shower gel, but with this product I prefer to use my hand. Loofah & sponge are wasting too much oil. First I stand under the shower for a while, when the skin still wet, I pour 3-4 teaspoons amount on my palm and rub it together. I think, the exact amount needed to cover the entire body is really depends on how big or how small you are. For me 3-4 teaspoons are enough, 5 teaspoons when I feel generous. 

After that, I massage it on my skin. It turns to be this milky white liquid, not exactly foams and definitely not bubbles. Just white milky liquid. It smells really delicious, like a sweet almond mix with some kind of herbs. After using this shower oil, my entire bathroom smells amazing for a while. 

After the massage process, I like to take a quick rinse and towel dry. Don’t stand too long under the shower because all the good moisture will go! Leave you with dry skin. L’occitane Almond Moisturizing Shower Oil makes my skin clean, smooth, and moisturized. Like a baby skin! Very soft to touch! 

I also heard it is good for shaving and some people swear by mix several drops of oil into their bath water. I will try those 2 techniques in the future. Overall I really enjoy my experience using L’occitane Almond Moisturizing Shower Oil and will definitely repurchase in the future. 

Price: Rp335.000 for 250 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...