Today post is slightly different from my regular beauty related post. I will show you what’s inside my bag. Before we start I want to let you know that I like to change bags for different occasion. The content of my bag may vary depending on the size of the bag, the occasion, and the needs. But the things showed below are my regular daily equipment.
The bag that I currently carry is Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Tote in Navy. My dear darling bought it for me in Michael Kors store, Plaza Senayan Jakarta to use as an office and college bag. I love classic bags in neutral color and this particular tote fits the bill. There are so many compartments inside to keep my things neat and organize. So far I really like this tote. What do I keep in there? Let’s check them out
- Ted Baker makeup bag. As a beauty lover, makeup bag is a must. I will do separate post to show you what do I keep inside this super girly makeup bag.
- Phone. Mine is Samsung Galaxy S5 in lavender case.
- Tissue & wet tissue. Very important, can’t live without it. If I run out, I will walk directly to the nearest minimarket.
- Wallet. Mine is Louis Vuitton Elysee, I have reviewed this wallet before on http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2013/08/louis-vuitton-elysee-wallet-in-camel.html
- Cards pouch. This one I got for free from GoGirl Magazine so many years ago. Inside I keep all my cards (mostly member cards).
- Candy. To keep my breath fresh.
- Water bottle. Very important to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Other (Not shown): Car Key, house key, sometime I like to carry some snack and umbrella
So there you go, what’s inside my purse. Hopefully this post is not too boring for you. FYI, I do have so much fun doing it. If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below. Have a bless day y'all!